Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How CDHDR-OBJECTCLAS = BELEG is determined?

PawelPawlak91
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement to analyse the way table CDHDR is being populated after releasing a blocked invoice in MRBR (standard SAP transaction) .

I did an extensive debug over the process but I got stuck at one point.

After releasing one blocked document (MM invoice) in my system I get two new rows in CDHDR - one is with OBJECTCLAS = INCOMINGINVOICE and the second is OBJECTCLAS = BELEG. In debug mode I see only OBJECTCLAS = INCOMINGINVOICE being filled and insterted to the CDHDR, nothing about OBJECTCLAS = BELEG . After the whole process is over I still got 2 new rows in CDHDR.

Technical details:

As I see OBJECTCLAS = INCOMINGINVOICE is inserted to CHDR in FORM write_normal_changedocu (include LSCD0F04), commit work is applied in document_change_update in the program RM08RELEASE_F0I.

Are you able to guide me towards the pleace where OBJECTCLAS = BELEG is determined?

Kind regards,
Paweł

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

PawelPawlak91
Explorer
0 Kudos

Problem solved, this topic can be closed.

Solution: I used transaction SCDO (Information icon) to search for BELEG generation origin, include FF05LCDC.

1 REPLY 1

PawelPawlak91
Explorer
0 Kudos

Problem solved, this topic can be closed.

Solution: I used transaction SCDO (Information icon) to search for BELEG generation origin, include FF05LCDC.