Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i modify in TC f-43

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want to give an error message in TC f-43.

When i am giving the document date,posting date,reference,account number it is posting.But when i am changing only the document date with same reference number and account number it again posted.Here i want an error message that 'the bill number is already exist'.

Please suggest your advise.

Thanks & Regards,

Shilpa

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to Debug the Code and Find out the User-exit where you can write your code to Raise Error message.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Already i debug in this.But i cant found any user exit.I checked all the user exits one by one but the debugging couldn't on any where.

Can you please specify me the perticular user exit in which i can write the code.

Regards,

Shilpa

manthanraja
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi shilpa did u try this Enhancement F180A001 / EXIT_SAPLF048_001 Financial Statement Adjustment Exit

OR

You can also try one of the BTE's and check .. go to FIBF .. there you will get the Business transaction Exits for all transactions

I will give some of the BTE's here which i find relevant ..

00001020 POST DOCUMENT: Prior to final checks -- This triggers on Save Button

00001010 POST DOCUMENT: Check customer line item -- This triggers on Customer Line item when you press enter key

00001011 POST DOCUMENT: Checks at line item level --- This Triggers for all line items when enter key is pressed.

00002221 DOCUMENT POSTING : Payment Release (Line Item).

In a BTE you can post your own code so that it executes prior to final processing ..

best Regards

Manthan.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks a lot for your suggetion.I got the solution,but the BTE is "00001110" ARGENT_PROCESS_00001110.

From this i did a copy function module and than wrote code in this and attached it in this particular BTE.

Thanks&regards,

Shilpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not nessary to change the f-43 transaction. Ask the help of your functional consultant to create a new validation