Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i get access code to create ABAP Program ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys ,

how can i get access code for creating ABAP Program in my System

Regards

Raghu

6 REPLIES 6

alejandro_bindi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basis person in charge of the system must register you as Developer in OSS. Then you get your code which you must enter when requested to do so, at the time you try to modify or create a program or dictionary object.

Regards.

Please award points if helpful.

gopi_narendra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you are talking about the Developer Access Key, this is needed at the very first time you use the ABAP Editor, through which you can create an ABAP Porgrams or edit the existing ones.

If you are trying to change the standard programs then it is the Access Key which you need to have.

In both the cases your Basis guys should be able to help you.

Regards

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First Basis Consultants will provide the access key for the development systems. After that we will start the actual program development.

Reward points if useful.

Thanks & Regards,

Vasudeva Rao

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are a developer check with your Basis team, they will register in OSS and you will get access code, once you get the access code you will get all developer previlages.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

check in the <b>table DEVACCESS</b> table by giving your user id..you can get your access id..if it not there then consult your basis team for that..he will create one for u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Officially we have to contact BASIS team for access key ( in ur case this is developers key). If u are working on IDES 4.7 then it has a general access key 36687663221261278694 for userid SAPUSER.

If this doesnt work then u have to be a registered user.

Then log onto www.support.sap.com there u will get the access key. If u need the steps to get the access key in OSS reply me.

Reward points if found helpful.

regards,

Ashwin.