Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Histogram using CL_GUI_CHART_ENGINE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to build a histogram using CL_GUI_CHART_ENGINE as a better looking chart than the standard histogram chart in QGP1(2) transactions. First of all even if I use the same class as QGP1(2), the columns are showing up at different locations.The other problem is bell curve (gaussian distribution curve) is not being displayed sometimes, and other times, it shows up as a very small curve.

Are there any parameters that can be tweaked to manipulate the bell curve. I could not find any parameters. I can send you the config/data xml files, if you need any additional informations. The Data file is a simple histogram xml file with the y-values, and nothing more.

Thanks.

Albert

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

SAP has fixed the problem. You have to download the latest GUI patch. Scaling issue has been resolved, and SAP has also provided a GausianScale parameter that will allow us to manipulate the height of the bell curve. By default it 30% of the maximum bar height.

Albert