Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding Fields in Standard Program : RFITEMAR ,LDB : DDF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Am using standard program : RFITEMAR ,as per my requirement i dont need

to display all the fields in the standard selection screen,i juss want to hide the fields which

i dont want to dispaly in the selection, as there are some dependencies i dont want keep that code in active state.

can anyone pls help me/suggest me with my logic/guidance would be helpful and very much appreciated.

Regards,

Ashok.

4 REPLIES 4

marcin_cholewczuk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Look at transaction shd0 and transaction variants. Here you can "modify" fields of all screens (also SAP standard).

Best regards

Marcin Cholewczuk

0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

Thnaks for your response.

SHDO Tcode is used for Transcation Varient which is used to hide the fields

or display additioal fields in sales order.

According to my requirement i copied the standard program into a custom program

thats where am tryig to implement changes.am not sure wether that would fulfill my requirement.

do let me if know any solution /guidance would be helpful and appreciated.

Regards,

Ashok.

0 Kudos

Hi Asok,

If that's report in customer space (z-report) then you can modify it as you wish. Just add HIDDEN or OBLIGATORY to your parameters. Check your help for more options.

BR

Marcin Cholewczuk

koolspy_ultimate
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

as it is a standard program just use shd0 for your requirement

open tcode: shd0 enter the transaction code of that report and hit enter and give variant name

and in the next screen select which fields you want to hide and mark the corresponding check box and save it .

now open tcode: shd0 and under the standard variant tab in standard variant enter the variant name and click the activate button.

now execute your report and the fields will not be displayed.

Regards,

koolspy.