Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HI... Create\Update pricing in Purchase Info Record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I have got requirement to create or update the pricing condition in purchase info record (PIR).I have used below function modules to create or update General and purchase information for PIR but using those function module, im not able to create or update pricing condition..

ME_INITIALIZE_INFORECORD

ME_DIRECT_INPUT_INFORECORD - Create new entries in PIR

ME_MAINTAIN_INFORECORD - Change the PIR

ME_POST_INFORECORD

I have tried the below function module to create or update pricing condition,here issue is function module successfully executed but it was not upating PIR.

ME_PRICING_REFRESH

ME_PRICING_DIALOG

ME_PRICING_INFORECORD

Could you please provide any sample code / function module to update the pricing condition in PIR.

Thanks in Advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

It is very easy to upload lsmw record method.

Regards,

Madhu.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure about FM, but we do it via LSMW created from recording on ME12. Quite easy and works as expected.

Regards

Pablo

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

It is very easy to upload lsmw record method.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to do so many calculations and user has to give some inputs thats y i have been searching FM to update it through program.

Thanks

0 Kudos

HI,

Please have a look into the FM MASS_CHANGE_PURINFO_REC. If you observe, This FM also uses BDC to do the operation.

Shiva

0 Kudos

Dear Shivakumar,

Can you kindly provide sample code for the function module MASS_CHANGE_PURINFO_REC? I found it is difficult to figure out how to populate the import parameters. And the Where-used function didn't return any result, so I can't even refer to the standard program. Thank you!

Regards,

Arwen