Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on smartforms 4.6c

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need some information reg the creation of table,table line in smartforms 4.6c.where as i have been used to smartforms 4.7.In the table 4.6c contains only the header and footer only.how to get the main area in table.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I can't understand: it's the same, which is your problem?

0 Kudos

Hello ,

Right click on the table and selct a TEXT , in the output options of text you can specify the OUTPUT table LINE TYPE . Also if it is a new line or cell.

Rgds,

Mano Sri

0 Kudos

hi,

i want to know the steps for creating the table(main area) and table line in 4.6c.i am trying to pass the currency fields(i.e DMBTR) from report to smartforms.It is asking for the reference table and field in the smartforms in 4.60c.whereas in the 4.7 there is a tab in the global definition called currency/quant in which we can define.

0 Kudos

Hi

Depend on how your table is defined, you should use a structure to define your table or your header line where you can indicate the curr/quan field and reference table.

For example if you use a table (T_BSEG) structurated as BSEG, use BSEG and its reference table BKPF to write values.

You can build a node type TABLE to show tha data of your table: but it isn't different from 4.7.

- Create a node TABLE;

- Indicate the header line of your table;

- Define the structure of rows (cells size);

- Create a node type TEXT and define in which type of row and cell you want to show it

Max

0 Kudos

Hi,

Create line type for the main area and make it as default. Refer SF_EXAMPLE_02.

Thayalan