Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header and Footer for Standard Report

0 Kudos

Dears,

Kindly I need to know if it's possible to add a header and footer for standard report

Best Regards ,

Aya Rafaat

5 REPLIES 5

0 Kudos

Hello Raffat,

I think, it is not possible.  Please create a same report by using Z and do the changes for configurations if it is required.

We can added Header and Footer for All reports( Custom ALV, Interactive, Grid and List).

Thanks and Regards,

T. Venkata Shiva

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think it is possible .

PeterJonker
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you let us know which standard report then we might help you find the correct enhancement options.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which  standard report you are referring to!

Why you need header and footer for extracted report directly - If you extracted report, you can arrange that report with parameters for your header and footer requirement.

Regards,

Biju K

0 Kudos

Hi,

Or you might be able to do it using explicit enhancement points,  and depending on whether it is an ALV grid or a report (since I am assuming the use of 'Standard Report' to be a report that is provided by SAP rather than a report created using WRITE statements rather than an ALV Grid).

Regards

Rich