Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GUI status for report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had created GUI status for output list in one report. its status is active in program but in report output this created status is not activated (Menu bar, application toolbar). Has anybody face this kind of problem before?

Regards,

Dilip

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Something might be wrong in the creation of the status

check again

Have you used

SET PF-STATUS 'SSS' and double clicked on it and created

then add the Menu items. Tool bar items and activate and they will appear in the output.

check the same again.

Reward points if useful

Regards

Anji

0 Kudos

Hi

Copy the standard GUI Status:

U need to copy that also .. from SE41. in the same way as u coopied the program..

Goto SE41 and give the program name... give the status name or press F4 after giving the program name .. then it lists all the status that program has.. now copy the one which u want !!

Regards,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MAke sure that the status u r using is created for this report.Activate the status. Set that status in ur program using PF-Status statement. Activate ur report and then check it out.

Ensure that you have coded user-command event for reacting to the user actions.

using

At user-command.

case sy-ucomm.

when '<func code>'

endcase.

Reward if useful.

Regards,

HArsha

Former Member
0 Kudos

where did you write the SET PF-STATUS status..????

write the in START-OF-SELECTION.

START-OF-SELECTION.

SET PF-STATUS 'STATUS'.

0 Kudos

Hi Chandrashekhar,

I have set this GUI status in top of page event, because i need this GUI status in output.

Regards,

Dilip

0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

change that to start-of-selection

START-OF-SELECTION.

SET PF-STATUS 'STATUS'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

use command

SET GUI-STATUS 'menu1' -> double click on menu1 ->select menu bar radio button from available radio buttons -> click on expand butt0n -> select required buttons n give function codes n select user-command optionfor those buttons ->activate -> back ->activate the report prgm.

i think in our case you didn't activated the menu painter screen. check it once n dont forget to assign f.code n to give user-command after giving static text for buttons that u will use in prgm.

if helpful reward some points.

with regards,

suresh babu aluri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to delete the GUI status set previously which is in the 'modification mode'.Can anybody give me pointers to acheive that?

Thanks,

Dilip

0 Kudos

Try adding an Icon to the application toolbar.