Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grid line focus after PAI/PBO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there. I've got such problem. I've got a doubleclick event implemented. Few actions are being triggereed afted that event. But when I doubleclick some row - action is done but focus becomes set in the first row of grid - that is very confusing in my case. could You tell me how to determin focus stays on the row which was doubleclicked ? I'd be very thankful for help. Greetings .

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is a property called cur_row, cur_cell which gives postition of the cursor on the grid. get these values in PAI.

set these values in PAI to get tehfocus back on the target cell.

0 Kudos

I'm very sorry, my post should be :

Hi there. I've got such problem.

When I set focus on some grid's line then press a screen button - action is done (PAI/PBO) but focus becomes set in the first row of grid - that is very confusing in my case. could You tell me how to determin focus stays on the row which was set before PAI/PBO ? I'd be very thankful for help. Greetings .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My suggestion to set the cursor back in the row before PAI/PBO is,

In PAI user_command, using method 'get_cursor' retrieve the cursor position and store it in a variable before making any action.

In PBO again use method 'set_cursor' and set the cursor in the position stored in the variable.

It resets the cursor to the first line because every time after any PAI, PBO will be triggered and it carries out the standard functionality.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Reward points if helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Lakshmi.