Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gray out latest GR date field in delivery tab of me21n

0 Kudos

Hi all..

I have done a enhancement where the delivery date showed be flowed to latest GR date. It works fine , but the user wants to gray out the latest GR date field.

When the Functional makes the setting to gray out the field in SPRO then the value does not flow.

Can you please help me out to do this ? Should any other screen exit is to be used ?

Thanks

Neha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi..

Thanks for your reply. It grey's out the delivery date field. But i want to grey the latest GR date field. and also can you tell me how u finded out the value C_54. So that i can find out the value for the field for which i require.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

For which transaction?

Mohamed_Mukhtar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Neha,

Please follow the steps mentioned in this discussion .

Replace constant c_61 with C_54.

CONSTANTS: c_54       TYPE mmpur_metafield  VALUE '054'

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi..

Thanks for your reply. It grey's out the delivery date field. But i want to grey the latest GR date field. and also can you tell me how u finded out the value C_54. So that i can find out the value for the field for which i require.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hello Neha,

Please try with ' 082'. Type group MMMFD contains all these information.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi...

Thanks a lot it works good...

But the value wont flow. i mean previously i had done the enhancement to flow the delivery date to Latest GR date. Now the value wont flow.

Thanks