Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

go back after message in user-exit EXIT_SAPMF02K_001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After Issue a message during save vendor master data, i have to go back to the last active screen.

The problem is that the last screen is depend on the checkboxs marked on the first screen of transaction fk01\02. When using the command "leave to screen x" , i have to know the right screen number, otherwize i get a dump!

Is anyone know how can i retrieve the checkboxs value?

Thanks,

koby.

6 REPLIES 6

agnihotro_sinha2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

isnt it possible to track the checkboxes and use a IF ELSE syntax in ur present exit??

Else try with Just LEAVE SCREEN.

ags.

0 Kudos

Thank you for the fast reply, but using "leave screen" or "leave to screen 0" , cause the program to be aborted. I need to stay on the insert\update proccess in order to fix the problem ad save the data.

If i know the last active screen , my problem is solved.

0 Kudos

leave to screen SY-DYNNR.

0 Kudos

Thank you, it works fine!

I'm facing now a problem when running under batch-input session. In this case i just went to abort the proccess with an error message . But its not working. Maybe its because i'm under "call function" from the main program?

Former Member
0 Kudos

use LEAVE TO SCREEN 0.

0 Kudos

Thank you for the fast reply, but using "leave screen" or "leave to screen 0" , cause the program to be aborted. I need to stay on the insert\update proccess in order to fix the problem ad save the data.

If i know the last active screen , my problem is solved.