Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL Line Item with Tax Base Amount Posting

former_member599943
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have a GL account with tax and CO object. And, I am using BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST to do the GL posting. I would like to post the GL line item with tax base amount as it will show in FB03 line item, the posting is successful but no base amount is in GL line item in FB03. (I can manually post it in Tcode FB50).

Any idea on this and what is the problem? Appreciate if can help..

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Weng

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member182010
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Weng,

Perhaps you need to use BAPI_CASHJOURNAL_DOC_CREATE or BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE. I noticed that a couple of years ago that somebody asked if there is a specific BAPI for transaction code FB50. Unfortunately, nobody answered the post.

Regards,

Rae Ellen Woytowiez

6 REPLIES 6

former_member182010
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Weng,

The table that contains "Tax Base Amount" has type BAPIACCR09, the field name is AMT_BASE. Are you populating this table/field when calling BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST?

Regards,

Rae Ellen Woytowiez

0 Kudos

Yes, I did.. Also, I check the table BSEG, the field FWBAS is allocated value of field AMT_DOCCUR in CURRENCYAMOUNT and no base amount in FB03 GL line item...

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Weng

former_member182010
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Weng,

Perhaps you need to use BAPI_CASHJOURNAL_DOC_CREATE or BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE. I noticed that a couple of years ago that somebody asked if there is a specific BAPI for transaction code FB50. Unfortunately, nobody answered the post.

Regards,

Rae Ellen Woytowiez

0 Kudos

Thanks all.

I still cannot get the resolution for this. I am trying to create ZBAPI to achieve this with BDC.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Weng

former_member182010
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Weng,

I also looked on SAP notes.

There is a note with much information about Tax Postings with accounting BAPIs and it's a consulting note. The note number is 626235.

Regards,

Rae Ellen Woytowiez

Edited by: Rae Ellen Woytowiez on Dec 21, 2010 10:11 PM

BTP_Architect
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Weng,

Are you filling tax data in the accounttax table in addition of the currencyamount table ?

Take a look in this standard report: ACC_BAPI_TEST_DOCUMENT

You may find out your solution there...

Regards,

Moez.