Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL Line Item Upload: Assignment to Profitability Segment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem while loading GL line items using RFBIBL00 when assigning characteristic values to the "Assignment to Profitability Segment" Screen (SAPLKEAK,0300).

I am passing the values thru RKE_* fields in BBSEG structure but the program is assigning these values to a different field in FB01 transaction and the upload is failing due to this.

E.g.: For field RKE_BRSCH in BBSEG structure I have a value "KUW" but when I run the batch input for FB01, in Screen SAPLKEAK 0300, this value is getting populated in another field ARTNR.

I did search oss and could not find any reference to this issue ?

I assume there is something which need to be done at CO-PA configuration, any help wrt to this is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ravi.

Message was edited by: Ravi Gopan

4 REPLIES 4

former_member214131
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It looks as a problem with respect to field mappings.

If you have done 'AutofieldMapping', I would recomment you to check the field mappings again and correct manually if you need a change.

Let me know how it goes!

Regards, Murugesh AS

0 Kudos

Murugesh,

Field Mapping is done correctly ... I just checked again.

Waiting for FI/CO consultant to respond to this, I feel this has something to do with "Activation of fields in Profitability Segment"

Will post one this is solved.

Thanks,

Ravi.

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

sorry , i don't know CO-PA, but

strikes your problem Coding blocks sub screens (TA: OXK1) ?

regards Andreas

0 Kudos

Andreas,

I think the screen which I am getting issue is the screen after the Coding blocks, and is called by a function module with in the Coding Block screen.

Any ways let me dig around in that area too.

Thanks,

Ravi.