Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL Account/BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST to post a document.

The document gets successfully posted and uploaded in SAP. My input flat file has posting key 06 40 11 50 depending on whether it is a debit or credit line item. But in the BAPI there is no provision to pass posting key.

As of now for customer the posting key is automatically taken as 01 and for GL account the posting key is taken as 50. Could any one of you please tell how the posting key assignment is happening while calling this BAPI. Also can any one suggest how to assign posting keys mentioned above (06,40,11,50).

Please help me...

Thanks in advance

Deepthi Gangadharan

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi deepti,

Maintain the t030b table with the required posting keys.

System determines the posting based on the transaction key whatever you pas it from BAPIACGL09-kTOSL.

Function module FI_GET_POSTING_KEY is used to get the posting key which needs the KTOSL field as a import parameter.Try this out and let me know if that solved that issue.

Thank you.

Regards,

karun.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepthi,

Check the program LACC9F20 line 951, this is the place where it fills the posting key.