Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get the source from the macros locally defined in the program ?

Prashant001
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am using a local macros SCOLTABLES, which is returning the value COLUMNS(in the form of internal table) and COUNT_COLUMNS(just an integer). The database table used in GRRT.

How to know the source which is returning the value to COLUMNS table . Please find the attachment.

2 REPLIES 2

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please embed your images, Ctrl+C / Ctrl+V, it's easy

Also, don't post code as image please.

99% of time you should avoid macros in modern programming. The remaining 1% is to permit faster code for very-much-CPU-consuming code.

You seem to be part of 99%.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos