Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get spool number for delivery output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to get the spool number for a print output type generated for a delivery? I use the Tcode VL02N to view the output types generated for a delivery. I want to use this spool number to generate a PDF file.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can get spool number from table TSP01 on basis of different selection criterias like user who exceuted the transaction , etc .

I think this may help .

0 Kudos

I have checked this table. There is no field in this table which stores the delivery number. So i am not able to retrieve the entry from this table corresponding to my delivery number. I do not have any information on who executed the transaction and who generated the output type.

0 Kudos

Hi,

The below mentioned link shows how to get the Spool Request Number for the Output type and convert it to PDF and download. It uses mainly NAST and CMFP table.

Link: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/GettingSpoolRequestNumberfortheOutput+type

0 Kudos

Apologies for the delay in the response. We had already checked the mentioned link but we weren't able to track the spoo; ID based on the delivery number.