Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GET PAYROLL Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have a question regarding GET PAYROLL. I have a program that works and gathers data using the HR logical database (PNP), GET PERNR and GET PAYROLL codes in DEV. However, when it was transported to QAS for testing, it only goes as far as GET PERNR then goes to GET PAYROLL but doesn't do the checking. I have placed debug points in all the lines so that each step can be accounted for but the program in QAS does not pass GET PAYROLL. I have checked the profiles for the usernames I used in both DEV and QAS and they both have the same items in them.

A snippet of the code I used:

GET pernr.

READ TABLE itrgdir INTO watrgdir WITH KEY pernr = pernr-pernr.

IF sy-subrc NE 0.

REJECT.

ENDIF.

GET payroll.

IF p_offpr = 'X'.

CHECK payroll-evp-ipend = p_offpd.

CHECK payroll-evp-srtza = 'A'.

CHECK payroll-evp-payty = 'A'.

ELSE.

CHECK payroll-evp-srtza = 'A'.

ENDIF.

I want to ask for the possible reasons why this would happen. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188827
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Has payroll been executed for this employee for the period entered on selection screen..Only reason I can think of is that payroll has not been executed for specified selection criteria.

2 REPLIES 2

former_member188827
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Has payroll been executed for this employee for the period entered on selection screen..Only reason I can think of is that payroll has not been executed for specified selection criteria.

rainer_hbenthal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check selection screen attribute, should be 900. Did you use GET pernr LATE? Maybe there is unsufficient test data in your Q system.

Check this little thing:

report  zpayrollevent.

tables: pernr, pyorgscreen, pytimescreen.
nodes: payroll type pay99_result.
data: g_result_counter type i.

start-of-selection.

get pernr.
write: / 'Currently working on:', pernr-pernr.
get pernr late.
write: / 'Found', g_result_counter,
'results for #', pernr-pernr.
uline.
get payroll.
g_result_counter = g_result_counter + 1.
write: / 'Seq No. = ', payroll-evp-seqnr,
'In period =', payroll-inter-versc-inper,
'For period =', payroll-inter-versc-fpper,
'Pay date =', payroll-inter-versc-paydt.

If this will not show any payroll results, there are no payroll results available.