Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate DELVRY Idoc when Post goods issue is done in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to generate an Idoc when post goods issue is done in SAP (outbound to SAP) .I understood that I can do this using the message control .The message type DESADV with the process code DELV will support this.

But I didn’t understand how to trigger the Idoc.In the current scenario our Company is doing the post goods issue in SAP for the in three different ways.

1.Manually doing the post goods issue through the transaction VL02N

2. an Inbound Interface (using Idoc) which will do Post goods Issue in SAP

3.Another Interface using BAPI, which will, do post goods issue in SAP

I have to run my outbound interface when the post goods issue is done by all the above three ways. Can any one help me out in this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

It doesn't matter how the goods issue is done. In your output determination, for your output procedure, and your output type, add the requirement to be 0001. This will trigger the output when the goods issue is done. Transaction NACE. In the initial screen select V2, and then press 'Procedures'. In the next screen, select your procedure and double click 'Control'. Make sure you are in change mode. Select the appropriate output type and add 1 in the 'requirement' column.

You may need your functional consultant's help in setting this up. Also make sure that your output type is set to EDI(=6) transmission medium.

Please reward the useful answers and and close the post when answered.

Srinivas

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

It doesn't matter how the goods issue is done. In your output determination, for your output procedure, and your output type, add the requirement to be 0001. This will trigger the output when the goods issue is done. Transaction NACE. In the initial screen select V2, and then press 'Procedures'. In the next screen, select your procedure and double click 'Control'. Make sure you are in change mode. Select the appropriate output type and add 1 in the 'requirement' column.

You may need your functional consultant's help in setting this up. Also make sure that your output type is set to EDI(=6) transmission medium.

Please reward the useful answers and and close the post when answered.

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to configure the output first .

You can use output type LAVA ( avaialble in Std SAP ) .

( Tcode is NACE , Select Application V2 -> Outputtypes ).

( Create condition records suitable to generate an output)

Next is ALE.

Setup a distribution Model ( for DESADV ) and all other setup for ALE i.e. Distribute Dist. Model / Generate Partner Profile .

In the Partner profile in WE20 select your partner system. Double CLick on Outbound Message DESADV ( this wd be there after you generate partner profile , if not add it here in outbound ) . On this screen goto tab MESSAGE CONTROL .

Application - V2

Message Type - LAVA

Process Code - DELV.

Now you are ready to go. The moment a PGI is done in any form an output LAVA would be proposed and processed using process code DELV.

Cheers.