Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Functional location value changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have functional location value issue here... I notice that different values inside the table itself and the values displayed are different. For example, I have a functional location that's displayed 'UJ-UTI-KRF' in functional location master.. I try to get the detail by using SE16 table IFLOT. Everytime I put that value in the selection screen, the result will come out but functional location value displayed is changed into '?0100000000000010049', so I will never get a result for that functional location when I try to select the table from program using 'UJ-UTI-KRF', it only recognize '?0100000000000010049'. How to resolve the problem? Thanks for your help.

-Vera-

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oops.. I just found this: CONVERSION_EXIT_TPLNR_INPUT and it can solve my problem..

venkateshsappm
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I am also facing the same issue could you please explain the steps how can I resolve this issue.