Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Categories

former_member342013
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can anybody tell me

In which Forum Category i can Post Threads related to LSMW issue?

Regards

Smitha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member222860
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ABAP Development-> Data Transfers

2 REPLIES 2

former_member222860
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ABAP Development-> Data Transfers

I355602
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ABAP Development

ABAP, General

General questions about the ABAP language and language implementations.

ABAP Dictionary

The ABAP Dictionary forum discusses the creation and usage of tables, views, structures, data elements, domains, search helps and types in the underlying relational database using these data definitions .

Form Printing

This forum discusses SAPscript and Smartforms form generation, editing and printing and the corresponding print programs and application print programs invoking the generated forms.

UI Programming

Forum to discuss Classical Dynpro, Screen Painter and Controls Framework(ALV grid, Table Controls), Web Dynpro for ABAP.

Enhancements and Modifications

This forum discusses enhancing ABAP code through the use of such old techniques as CMOD, SMOD and the newer BADIs, Switch Framework and the Enhancement Framework.

ABAP Performance and Tuning

This forum is the place to discuss ensuring code quality, ABAP Unit, Testing, Debugging, efficient code techniques and database reads, SQL trace tools and Runtime Analysis.

Data Transfers

LSMW, ALE, BDC - forum to discuss various Data Transfer Techniques, Batch Data Communication, Legacy System Migration Workbench, Application Link Enabling, IDOCs, BAPIs.

ABAP Objects

Discussions about ABAP Object definition and implementation including encapsulation, interfaces and inheritance in ABAP Objects.

ECATT

Test Automation Tool

Regards,

Tarun