Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forms and Print program Urgent please!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a copy from a standard form (F150_dunn_01) and a print program (SAPLF150). Now, Could you tell me how can I know if the form is assigned to the program? or How to assign the program to the form?

I mean, assign to the Zform and Zprogram

Thanks and regards.


Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian Samper,

Maybe u could try using the following syntax...

<b>CALL PROGRAM</b> Zform.


<b>CALL PROGRAM</b> Zprogram.

Hope it helps.



Message was edited by: william wilstroth

William Wilstroth

Former Member
0 Kudos

In customization( tcode spro ) u can find something called output control under basic function under each module. There you have to map the output types & the pgms & forms to be used.

By the way can you tell for which module or tcode you are using this. So that i can tell you some detail information regarding the same.



Former Member
0 Kudos


To know the print program for any script(Form) go like this.

form -> check -> texts -> press enter key.

it will give attached print program for that script.

tell me know any problems on this.



Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi .

There are two ways to find out the corresponding

print program for a sapscript form .

they are ,

1.go to the change editor of ur sapscript form in transaction se78 ,place ur cursor at any of ur screen field and goto ->print program ->symbol definition with dialog .

here u can find out the print program of ur corrsponding form.

2.when u r in ur main screen of tansaction se78 ,goto


here u can find out the print program of ur corrsponding form.

these r the two ways in finding out ur print programs of sapscript form.

reg any doubt reply me .

with regs,

karthik srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos


As far as I understand you, you are talking about dunning letters. The forms are assigned in customizing:

SPRO -> Financial Accounting -> Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable -> Business Transactions -> Dunning -> Printout -> Assign Dunning Forms


Former Member
0 Kudos

go for transaction se71 instead of se78.

regards .

karthik srinivasan.