Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Footer content is not displayed in SAPscript.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello friends,

The main window content that has to be diaplayed is more than the size of the main window. Hence the contents that fit the main window size are displayed. Eventually my footer content is not displaying. What cud be the possible reason?

Please guide me.

Thanks.

Message was edited by:

Alchemi

7 REPLIES 7

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Are you trying to display the footer in the MAIN window? If so, shorten your MAIN window, add a new FOOTER Window and place it at the bottom of the form.

That should be it.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

0 Kudos

hi,

I do have 3 windows.

Header, Main, Footer.

For the Conditon I specified in Print program ....THe output shud have 5 records . certainly I cud the content of the 3 windows displayed properly.

But,

again for a different conditon in print program....i am supposed to have records more than my main window size.

So the records that fit the main window are displaying and eventually my footer content is not displaying.

Thanks.

Message was edited by:

Alchemi

0 Kudos

Make sure that your MAIN window ends before your FOOTER window begins. Don't have them over-lap.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

0 Kudos

it did't work......

0 Kudos

separated the windows but it didn't work.

any other possibilities....

0 Kudos

Hmm..... Do you have an element in your FOOTER Window?

/E ELEMENT_NAME

If so, are you doing a WRITE_FORM against this in your print program?

CALL FUNCTION 'WRITE_FORM'
    exporting
          element = 'ELEMENT_NAME'.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

0 Kudos

yep, i did the same.

got the output properly for limited records.