Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM used to display detail in text.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have a requirement as ,

on pressing a button(user defined) on app tool bar , i must get an F1 type details.

Please note : it is not on any field F1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the PAI event of ur screen,

Case sy-ucomm.

When 'HELP'.

Include zhelp.

endcase.

In the include program.

Use At selection-screen on help-request.

Under this Give the text for the f1 help needed.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the PAI event of ur screen,

Case sy-ucomm.

When 'HELP'.

Include zhelp.

endcase.

In the include program.

Use At selection-screen on help-request.

Under this Give the text for the f1 help needed.

0 Kudos

hi , please reply to my question!!!

for example:

Green Light: No actual work reported but no date constrain has been missed.

Yellow Light: No actual work reported and one date constrain is in the past: Earliest start date.

this is how i should see my details when ever i press that button

0 Kudos

do we have any function module for this?

see when i press button say 'STATUS' on app tool bar,

i want to see the details

0 Kudos

HI,

SXPG_DUMMY_COMMAND_CHECK: Interface for Extra-Check Function Modules

When you define an external command, you can specify that an additional function module be called to check a user’s authorization to run a command.

You can define such an additional authorization check module yourself. Your function module must have the interface defined below for SXPG_DUMMY_COMMAND_CHECK. Like this function module, it may only allow or deny permission to carry out the command.

To ensure that such a user exit function module cannot be misused, the system checks that the interface of the authorization-checking function module matches the interface of SXPG_DUMMY_COMMAND_CHECK. It is therefore essential that SXPG_DUMMY_COMMAND_CHECK never be changed.

To write your own authorization-checking module, do the following:

Copy SXPG_DUMMY_COMMAND_CHECK to a name in the customer naming range (names beginning with Y or Z).

Write your authorization check.

Specify that the function module should be run when the command that is to be checked is run. Do this in the command definition (transaction SM69).

Do not change SXPG_DUMMY_COMMAND_CHECK or its interface. Never call this function module, either directly or by specifying it as the check module in a command definition. Copy it and then modify the new function module in order to implement an additional authorization check.

Interface Syntax:

IMPORTING

PROGRAMNAME = <Program or command from definition>

PARAMETERS = <Argument string>

EXCEPTIONS

NO_PERMISSION " Command rejected by user exit auth. check

Parameters

IMPORTING Parameters

Parameter name

Use

PROGRAMNAME

The fully substituted pathname of the external command that is to be run.

PARAMETERS

Arguments for the external command as specified by the definition in the R/3 System and by the calling program or user.

These arguments are checked for impermissible characters, such as the ; under UNIX. Problems are registered with the SECURITY_RISK exception.

Exceptions

Exception name

Meaning

NO_PERMISSION

Prevents a command from being run if the authorization check that you have implemented in a check module fails.

NO_PERMISSION triggers the exception SECURITY_RISK in the calling function module.

Refer this link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/fa/09722f543b11d1898e0000e8322d00/frameset.htm

0 Kudos

Dear ,

i have a very simple requirement of showing details of what i

a going to write ...

it is not going to change at run time. its is just like F1

when we press F1 we see the documentation of that field,

my requirement is that i want to write details about red light , yellow lights on the grid,like what does red light means , yellow light means ,.,... like that.......

and this will always be same. not going to change,.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your answer , can u please tell me , do we have

to press F1 on that button to see our documentation, or we will directly press that button..

see i have already displayed a grid, and have 3 buttons , my requirement is that , if i press buton say 'status' , i want to see the detail description of the text which i will write , same as documentation on selection-screen.

jayakummar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

U Mean Object Documentation? or Dilog Module Press Button?

Regards,

Jai.M

0 Kudos

No not like object documentation,

see , i have created my grid, now on application tool bar

i have 3 buttons , when i press button say'STATUS'

i want that a pop up like F1 should come and shows us all the details what i write in that.

my requirement is :

i have RED LIGHT, YELLOW LIGHT, GREEN LIGHT IN MY GRID , SO USER SHOULD KNOW THE MEANING OF THESE LIGHTS, SO TO SEE THAT HE WANTS A BUTTON .

Green Light: No actual work reported but no date constrain has been missed.

Yellow Light: No actual work reported and one date constrain is in the past: Earliest start date.