Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM to fetch RFC destination in GTS system.

0 Kudos

I want to fetch RFC destiantion when i am logged in to GTS system.

I have the FM LOG_SYSTEM_GET_RFC_DESTINATION but this requires LOGICAL_SYSTEM as input how will this be determined i cannot use any hardcoding.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Prateek

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

We can create logical system through Tcode SALE and all the logical system are stored in table TBDLST .

revert for further queries.

Thanks,

Gaurav.

0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for the reply can you also tell me if there is FM which returns the logical system without taking any input.

Regards,

Prateek

0 Kudos

HI Prateek,

You can find details oof RFC Destination of any Logical system from TBLSYSDEST table.

Can you please explain more about your requirement "FM which returns the logical system without taking any input.".

Thanks and Regards,

P.Bharadwaj

0 Kudos

Hi Bharadwaj,

My requirement is to find a FM which returns me RFC destiantion e.g. i have a FM in R3 which does the same i.e. /SAPSLL/CD_ALE_RECEIVER_GET_R3 if execute this FM it will return me the RFC destination ( e.g. if i am logged into XX100 and this is connected to GX100) output will be GX100.

I need a similar FM in GTS system.

Regards,

Prateek Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

When you just execute the function module: /SAPSLL/CD_ALE_RECEIVER_GET_R3 you will get the gts server you are

trying to contact.

If not your requirement is specifically for FM, you can use below code :

You can fetch RFC DEST values from TBLSYSDEST by mentioning the receiving logical system.

SELECT SINGLE * FROM TBLSYSDEST WHERE LOGSYS = LOGICAL_SYSTEM .

RFC_DESTINATION = TBLSYSDEST-RFCDEST.

To get the logical system details :

SELECT SINGLE * FROM t000 WHERE mandt = sy-mandt.

logical_system = t000-logsys.

Let me know for further Qs.

Thanks and Regards,

P.Bharadwaj

0 Kudos

Bharadwaj,

Can you suggest any FM for the same.

Thanks for your help.