Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM to create/modify/extend customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi consultants

I created a customer using fm BAPI_CUSTOMER_CREATEFROMDATA1 (and selection-data fm BAPI_CUSTOMER_GETDETAIL1 to have some reference data).

I had to create customer in 4 divisions. When I create it in loop using CUSTOMER_CREATEFROMDATA1 , i create 4 customers with different numbers.

How to solve this problem using function group V02D?

Thans for possible answers

Bst regds

T.Maj

3 REPLIES 3

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomasz,

create in one division and call BAPI_CUSTOMER_CHANGEFROMDATA1 for the other divisios. If you have lock problems, you must BAPI_COMMIT with wait parameter set.

Regards,

Clemens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clemens

I tried to code as You inform me, but in BAPI_CUSTOMER_CHANGEFROMDATA1 i dont see fields for reference and new division. So I insert to parameter pi_division new values - bapi return that everything is ok and then "commit and wait".

But when i use transaction vd02 or xd02 I see that customer is created only for first division..

Some sugestions??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Were you able to extend customer using any BAPI.If so please let me knoe ASAP. I really need a BAPI to do that