Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding charges associated with sales order in table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to find the following charges associated with sales order and if partial deliveries are made to customers. In such case, the charges (listed below) need to be distributed  to the quantity on the delivery document.

• Price
  • Freight
  • Freight Expense/Accrual-quantity
  • Freight Expense/Accrual -fixed
  • Freight - Fixed rate
  • Freight - quantity based
  • Discount (Value)
  • GST Canada Tax
  • QST Canada Tax
  • Detention Quantity
  • Detention, fixed
  • Logistics Adder
  • Fuel Surcharge
  • Vendor Commission Percentage
  • Vendor Commission QTY

I have the condition types associated with each.

My Questions:

1. How to get charge values listed above from the table.I am not functional so need technical response..
  2. How to find if partial deliveries are made to customers is there any indicator in table field if so what it is.

please experts help me out.

Moderator message : Requirement dumping not allowed, search for available information.  Discussion locked.

Message was edited by: Vinod Kumar

2 REPLIES 2

iftah_peretz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont know in what way you need the data but you can get it in tables vbak and vbap. You can use transaction SQ01 to create a query. Here is a link on how to do so:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/10eab7af-0e54-2c10-28a5-87b47adbe...

Hope it answered your question.

Best,

Iftah.

0 Kudos

Thnks i know to use sap query but vbap does not have the above charges value can u give me the field names??