Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find out the filed of open item in BSID TABLE

former_member199023
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert ,

I need to find out the total value of amount of local currency for a customer and consider only open item with the red symbol. I used BSID table and filed DMBTR for (amount in local currency) , but i am not able to find how we consider in BSID table only for open item any field in BSID table that we can check this item is open item.

10 REPLIES 10

former_member186135
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

You can check BSIS(for G/L acc), BSID(for cust) and BSEG....

Read BSEG using  bsis-bukrs, bsis-belnr, bsis-gjahr, bsis-buzei

Thanks,

Prem

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

for me ALL BSID is open item, when the item is close it moves to BSAD, no ?

regards

fred

0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

All the open items are there in BSID or BSIK table depending upon Customer or Vendor. When the document is cleared then it gets deleted from BSID and entered into BSAD table.

There is no particular field in BSID, as it is the table for all open items. In general, we first look for document in BSID and if we dont get there then we look for the same in BSAD if it is cleared.

Regards,

Sumit

0 Kudos

Hi,

In BSID we found 73 entries and we not found anything found in BSAD. but FBL5N only 23 entries showing. So if we considers all the 73 entries then this is wrong selection.  So i need to know how  we can search only 23 entries that are showing in FBL5N.

0 Kudos

Did you try to put an SQL trace on your FBL5n to see what kind of SELECT sap made ?

regards

Fred

0 Kudos

I checked with ST05 and then only i wonderd?

based on st05

select * where from bsid where kunnr = 'given customer name' and

bukrs =  company code and

BUDAT LE given date

here we found 73 entries

now checked in BSAD

select * where from bsid where kunnr = 'given customer name' and

bukrs =  company code and

BUDAT LE given date and

AUGDT">given date

0 entries .

so how data is showing in FBL5N with 23 entries.

0 Kudos

Rajeev,

Can you check randomly  for the remaining 50 entries that are not shown up in FBL5N  are cleared? Trying to judge if whether the items were Cleared from Customer but still not removed from BSID?

Ram

0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Genrally the validation will be done on the date field like BLDAT and BUDAT.

Open and Clear Items will be stored in BSAD AND BSID.  In some scenarios validations also will be done on CPUDAT to check the date of record is created.

Ex: - If some amount is still pending from the transaction date(30 days) and then they want to validate it.  We can use function Module to calculate the transaction date and get the advance date using Function Modules.   Now they will validate the record as Open or cleared based on Date fields.

Hope this is helpful!

Best Regards,

NKC

0 Kudos

I have check on a system, BSID filter on KUNNR  =  FBL5n for this KUNNR for open items.

Can you check if there are filter define by the user, it's a button at the right of the Variant button. Here you could set specific filter.

That could be also a display variant with a filter ..

regards

Fred

0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev ,

BSID itself contains only open item  when item get clear it goes into BSAD table and entry deleted from

BSID table. ( for Customers only)

BSIK and BSAK for vendors ....

Thanks & Regards

Abhay