Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find exact package for saving the workbech request for std SAP object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends I have edited a std SAP prog for printing the import PO(got access key from market place).After editing while creating transport request I am not able to find the package to which it should be saved.now the problem is that How to move that program to our quality server.

the program is

/1BCDWB/LSF00000063TOP

5 REPLIES 5

uwe_schieferstein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

It appears that the function group /1BCDWB/SF00000063 to which the include belongs is NOT assigned to any package.

You may overcome the problem with adding the object to a transport request using Debugging.

However, could it be that the standard function group (including the TOP include) is just a template which you may have to copy to a custom function group which you then can adjust according to your needs?

Regards

Uwe

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi achal,

are you sure you modified a standard SAP object. /1BCDWB/ prefix is common with all quick view reports - they are local and user-specific. You can convert a quickview to query to report. Using a modification key you may add it to the standard - choose a package as you prefer. But better copy the generated query report to customer name space - because it never was and never will be SAP standard. If it is in customer name space, release changes are no problem at all.

Regards,

Clemens

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Cleimens : I had tried to save it to a z package but it is displaying the same message "it can not be saved to zpm".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mehra ....

you need to find the related Smartform then Transport to QED.

regards

Prabhu

0 Kudos

@Prabhu : I have tried to transport the smartform.But the problem is same.The program I had edited is not transported and the corrections made by me in the program in devlopment are not transported to the quality