Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fetching field values from multiple internal tables, combining through condition & showing only a particular set from the condtion base displaying it in ALV

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI @all,

i have a requirement to show data in alv on certain condition in such a manner that few specific fields from the tables used in my program must satisfy them as output can anyone pls give a hint on this ? i mean what should be the methodology to do this?

Description:

Tables used:

YESS_DEPT_MST (Department Master)

YESS_EMP_MST (Employee Master)

YESS_PARA_MST (Parameter Master)

YESS_QUES_MST (Question Master)

YESS_RESP_GRP (Response Group Master)

YESS_RESP_TRN (Response Transaction)

YESS_V01 (Locationwise)

YESS_YRMST (year Master)

The issue is that i have to display the response output of user from response transaction table .

Thanks,Manu

8 REPLIES 8

former_member946717
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

This seems like a basic question. You can browse in SDN. You will have to create a Selection Screen first with those fields. Then display the report output in ALV. You can have radio-buttons on the selection screen and display appropriate ALV output depending on the radio-button selected. For this you can browse in SDN and code.

0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

Kindly tell me the input field and the field name linked from one itab to other itab,so we can guide you in writing the logic.

Regards,

Anand raj.S

0 Kudos

NO, Requirement is not apted by using RadioButtons, the scenario is not of any custom Control,it is only to display from tables.. hope you got that?

0 Kudos

YESS_DEPT_MST (Department Master)

MANDT

SUB_LOC

YESS_EMP_MST

MANDT

ESS_YY

PERNR

USER_ID

PASSWORD

GRADE

FUNCTION

FUNC_PROCESS

ASSOCAITION

QUALIFICATION

ACTION

SUB_LOC

EMAIL

TO_CC

ROWNO

YESS_PARA_MST

MANDT

ESS_PARAM_CD

ESS_PARAM_CD_NM

YESS_QUES_MST

MANDT

ESS_YY

ESS_PARAM_CD

ESS_QUES_CD

ESS_QUES_SRNO

ESS_QUES_DESCR

ESS_RESP_CD_GRP

REL_KTP

REL_BTP

REL_VTP

REL_CTP

REL_HO

REL_MNS

REL_TECH

YESS_RESP_GRP

MANDT

ESS_RESP_CD_GRP

ESS_RESP_CD

ESS_RESP_DESC

YESS_RESP_TRN

MANDT

ESS_YY

PERNR

ESS_PARAM_CD

ESS_QUES_CD

RESP_VAL_IMP

RESP_VAL_SAT

RESP_REASON

YESS_V01

ESS_YY

PERNR

ESS_PARAM_CD

ESS_QUES_CD

RESP_VAL_IMP

RESP_VAL_SAT

USER_ID

GRADE

FUNCTION

FUNC_PROCESS

ASSOCAITION

QUALIFICATION

YESS_YRMST

MANDT

ESS_YY

ESS_YY_DESCR

ACTIVE

Anand ..pls refer above table structures, ask any further info. needed

Hope quick reply from you

0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

If it is only to display data from tables without any conditions then maybe you get data from all these tables using JOIN or FOR ALL ENTRIES and display. I'm not sure but I couldnt find these tables in my SAP system else I could have provided more information.

The requirement would atleast state what fields need to be displayed on the output, based on what condition should the data be fetched or all the data...If these are not mentioned, then maybe you will need to ask and get these details from the functional who gave you this requirement.

Also you have mentioned - "i have a requirement to show data in alv on certain condition" so what is this certain condition? Please specify!

0 Kudos

Is there is any input values entered while executing the report.

Regards,

Anand raj

0 Kudos

no, but the condition is as:

on the basis of user's sub-location i have to find out first the answer he gave for parameter group's particular question..now after that i have to find out who has given response =1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 for that question

n want to display it in alv report..

got my query .

any further doubt  ?

pls look into it

Thanks,

Manu

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.