Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FB60 validation help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am using the copy standard program 'rggbr000' to Z for my validation rule for Tcode FB60.

My requirement is when the user enter Part.Bank field(invfo-BVTYP) in Payment tab then my validation exit should done some check. The problem is, it's not going to my debug point (as it is functioning only for Basic data fields). I have tried giving break-point in various areas of exit but it's not functioning for payment tab fields while saving or performing next action.

Is this a correct validation program? or is there any other solution available?

Please advise.

PS: GGB0 decalration are done perfectly.

Thanks & Regards

Sankar.

8 REPLIES 8

SuhaSaha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Did you configure your Z-program in GCX2?

Also check if the validation is configured in OB28 ?

Read the SAP documentation on User Exits for FI Validation / Substitutions: [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/5b/d231a843c611d182b30000e829fbfe/content.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Your question is not very clear but if its a exit which is not getting called then please make sure that you have created a project(Tcode : CMOD) and activated it along with exit.

If you have already done this and still your exit is not getting called then that means you have to search for the correct exit.

Hope it is helpful.

Regards,

Uma

0 Kudos

>

> Your question is not very clear but if its a exit which is not getting called then please make sure that you have created a project(Tcode : CMOD) and activated it along with exit.

FI Validation / Substitution exits are not configured via CMOD. If you have no idea about these read SAP documentation rather than posting irrelevant answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the field mentioned by you is availiable for validation. For this check the entries in table GB01 (Field - BEXCLUDE).

Alternatively, test the validation by simulating it from ob28.

Regards

Vinod

0 Kudos

>

> Check whether the field mentioned by you is availiable for validation. For this check the entries in table GB01 (Field - BEXCLUDE).

> Alternatively, test the validation by simulating it from ob28.

1. You can view the fields which can be validated in GGB0.

2. I don't think any simulation can be done via OB28. It is a simple parameter trxn of SM30 for maintaining view 'V_T001D'. Correct me if i am wrong.

BR,

Suhas

0 Kudos

@suhas,

Dear suhas,

You can do the validation through OB28. Go to second screen after selecting the validation, Select menu option "Validation -> Simulate".

Regards

Vinod

0 Kudos

I get it. If you double click on the validation it actually calls GGB0 where you can do the simulation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot