Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FB60 process

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi abapers,

i got a requirement to make BDC on FB60 !!

i read somewhere it is not possible to make BDC on this transaction..?? is it ture..??

if it can be made, could you please give me the WORKFLOW of the whole FB60 ??

how the whole process occurs...

thanks in advance

rohan malik

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Feb 22, 2008 11:55 AM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

FB60 is an EnjoySAP transaction and doesn't do well in batch input. It won't run in the background.

If you must do batch input, use transaction FB01; otherwise use a bapi such as BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST or a standard SAP program such as RFBIBL00.

Rob

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

FB60 is an EnjoySAP transaction and doesn't do well in batch input. It won't run in the background.

If you must do batch input, use transaction FB01; otherwise use a bapi such as BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST or a standard SAP program such as RFBIBL00.

Rob

0 Kudos

hi rob,

the requirement was very loud and clear..

make BDC on FB60 !!

now what should be my way of handling this requirement..[it's an inernal assignment actually...??

should i make BDC on FB01 ??..could you help me out on this one...i am stuck ??

thanks

Rohan

0 Kudos

If you need to perform a Batch Input...You should better go with FB01 like Rob tell you...Enjoy SAP is no good with batch's...

Greetings,

Blag.

0 Kudos

Quite often functional people and managers do not understand SAP technical limitations. It's up to the developer to make sure they are well informed so they don't insist on the wrong thing.

Print off a copy of note 310485, take it to the person who gave you the assignment and ask him/her how to proceed.

(The note gives the official SAP explanation.)

Rob

0 Kudos

i am not allowed to access the website

http://service.sap.com/notes

could you please provide me a link of note 310485 !!

how to view the note ??

thanks

Rohan

0 Kudos

If you don't have access, you won't be able to see the note anyway. Just have the person who gave this to you look at the note. Or find someone who does. Or print this page and give it to hin/her.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved..

0 Kudos

hi..

I GOT THE SAME PROBLEM FOR FB60 BDC ..

HOW U RESOLVED UR PROBLEM..

CAN U PL REPLY..

THX IN ADVANCE

JIGAR

0 Kudos

Hi jigar,

Please tell me what exaclty is your problem regarding FB60 ??

i might be able to solve it...