Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110_AVIS_INT - not populating telephone number

sharon_mcclure
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello -

I am using the Adobe form F110_AVIS_INT for our payment remittance advice. I created my own version of Z_SAMPLE_PROCESS_00002040 and did the configuration and the form is getting generated correctly. My issue is that the telephone and fax numbers on the form are not being populated. I can't seem to find the code that is populating this form so that I can add the logic to get the phone and fax numbers. I have tried putting breakpoints in RFFORI06, but don't seem to be hitting them.

Where is the logic that is populating this form?

Thanks,

Sharon

2 REPLIES 2

sharon_mcclure
Explorer
0 Kudos

RFFORI06 is the correct code, because I could execute RFFOAVIS directly and see the data coming in and out of RFFORI06. To get the phone and fax numbers populated, I added code to the interface, which I copied from FI_PAYM_DATA. I used the company code to do a look up to ADRC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sharon,

I require to configure my custom payment advice (adobe form) and my program to trigger in F110.

Is it possible to please provide me with some help? I am new to transaction F110.

many thanks,

kind regards...