Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F$ help from a view

sivaprasad_ml
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a field called zpayment-mblnr . I need to include a search help from a view V1 which has the fileds MBLNR, LIFNR, MJAHR. What is the function module i have to use here or what way i can do this ???

best help will be rewarded with points.

Regards

Sivaprasad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create 3 different elementary search helps for the fields MBLNR, LIFNR and MJAHR.

Now create a collective search help for zpayment-mblnr and assign it to the field in the table zpayment.

regards,

teja.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create 3 different elementary search helps for the fields MBLNR, LIFNR and MJAHR.

Now create a collective search help for zpayment-mblnr and assign it to the field in the table zpayment.

regards,

teja.

0 Kudos

Dear Teja,

First Thanks for the reply. Now can you teach me the procedue for what you have mentioned ??

Regards

Sivaprasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create search help for the fields in the base tables from which ur view is derived.

To assign search help to the fields u can got data element and click on further characteristics tab and create search help frm thr by giving name, parameters etc

or u can goto domain of the field

and in the value range tab , propose the value table name.and search help will be created