Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXPORTING LIST TO MEMORY / LIST_FROM_MEMORY / LIST_TO_ASCI problem

former_member205645
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus, i need to modify the mb51 report; i order to do this i am submiting the program used in the transaction ("RM07DOCS"), in my own program, then i use EXPORTING LIST TO MEMORY / LIST_FROM_MEMORY / LIST_TO_ASCI. I works fine, i get the list in my olist:

(DATA: BEGIN OF olist OCCURS 0,

filler1(1500) TYPE c,

END OF olist.)

The problem is that i get an extra 2 lines in the table that don`t appear in the original report. The data from the 2 lines exists in the database tables. Can anyone help me ?

8 REPLIES 8

former_member205645
Participant
0 Kudos

Anyone ??? Any ideas ??

0 Kudos

Hi Ioan

Is it not possible to delete those two lines after we retrieve the list data into our internal table?? Say using the index on the internal tables if we are sure about the occurence of those two lines, ie. either in the initial lines of the output internal table or may be last two lines of the internal table.

Cheers

~ Ranganath

0 Kudos

I am not sure about the occurence of the two lines.

Edited by: Ioan Constantin on Jan 14, 2008 1:25 PM

0 Kudos

Last thing which i could think of is to read the pattern in which that data comes to the internal table. And then delete from that internal table reading that pattern or the set fo unique string which will help me to identify those records.

Cheers

~ Ranganath

0 Kudos

That`s a good idea with the unique string, another problem is that i cannot copy the original Sap program because it`s name is linked to some tables that i don`t know, and if i copy it the new copy will not work. Thats why i use sumbit and call the program from my own program, and i don`t want to modify the Sap program. I can`t figure it out why are those two lines there ...

0 Kudos

Even am not sure why those lines are coming. Never know few things with SAP, when a program is run in background esp. :-). Since anyways now you are submitting from your own program, hopefully you should be able to modify the internal table data as you wish.

Cheers

~ Ranganath

0 Kudos

Ofcourse i can alter the contents of my internal table but i`dont know witch lines to delete !!!!!!

0 Kudos

Ioan,

Can you please let me know how you got the ALV Heirarchial output of MB51 into your report using the above mentioned function modules.

Thanks,

K.Kiran.