Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exit to update Vendor ordering address while creating PO

0 Kudos

I need to update the vendor ordering address while creating PO through ME21N , I am not getting the option to update the EKPA values in any exit from EXIT_SAPMM06E* exits . Could anyone please let me know if we have any exits to update the Vendor ordering address.

4 REPLIES 4

p244500
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use different ordering address on the screen PO creation.

Kindly try bellow user Exit as well.

MMDA0001 Default delivery addresses

MM06E010 Field selection for vendor address

BADI- ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST

Regards,

Nawa

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

You could try to use BAdI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST (method CHECK) There use method get_data to get required values from header and then execute a call of MM_READ_PARTNERS, change values and call MM_MAINTAIN_PARTNERS (use internal format for partner type, beware of conversion exit) and then use method set_changed (only once, only when you actually change some data)

0 Kudos

Thank You Raymond , but while creating PO will it work ? I tried with MM_MAINTAIN_PARTNERS but the debugger didn't hit while I was creating PO.

I need to block the PO creation if for certain vendor some certain ordering address is selected.

0 Kudos

Perform a debug session, navigate in ME21n to the partner tab, the table control is managed by funciton group EKPA (program SAPLEKPA) so data are available for the mentionned FM.

• To read data to your enhancement, to perform some checks, call the FM MM_READ_PARTNERS
  • To change data from the enhancement, call the FM MM_MAINTAIN_PARTNERS (you have to call it explictally in your Badi/Exit implementation)