Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exit or Badi for change in advance in TRIP t-code or PR05

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi friends

I want send mail when the employee put a advance in TRIP t-code or from PR05. For send mail am using workflow business object bus2089 where i can get the advance amount. But my requirement is that when he raises advance 2times or 3 time i want to send the mail.

I found a EXIT FITR0002. Is this exit is correct. If so how to build the logic for this. I need to set flag if raised for new advance. if not flag should off. How to do that.

Regards

vijay

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

fellow the steps

goto to tcode->status->program name->double click on that,

then goto to-> attribute take the package name and

Goto SMOD tcode ->Utilities->give the package name and F8

then a list of exits will display for that tcode as well as that package.

u can check the table MODSAP

u can check the table MODACT

For BADI's,

1)goto to tcode SE24 give the CL_EXITHANDLER and display and then double click on the GET_INSTANCE

keep Break point at this location 'call method cl_exithandler=>get_class_name_by_interface'

then the tcode it will trigger there and we can debugg there we can find badi'for that tcode and then remove the break point.

2)Goto to tcode->status->program name->double click on that program will display's

then press crtl+F then cl_exithandler

Thank u,

santhosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

try Badi TRIP_RECEIPT_WIZARD

BR,

Syf

0 Kudos

Hi friends

I have solved the problem. The user exit i used is FITR002 and i wrote my logic to set the flag for setting the mail.

Regards

vijay