Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exit For F110 UPDATE REGUP-STEXT

michael_teran
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody.

I have a problem. I would like to know if it's possible to show all texts in REGUP-SGTXT ( with and without '*' ).

I found a BTE 1120  but I can't update REGUP-SGTXT

I know that many people wrote about that topic but nobody solve the problem

Somebody knows how can i help the problem

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might want to clarify what do you mean by "all texts" (REGUP-SGTXT is just one field) and what are you trying to achieve by this change?

If, for example, certain text needs to be printed on the remittance form then it's easier to address this in the form itself instead of a user exit.

3 REPLIES 3

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might want to clarify what do you mean by "all texts" (REGUP-SGTXT is just one field) and what are you trying to achieve by this change?

If, for example, certain text needs to be printed on the remittance form then it's easier to address this in the form itself instead of a user exit.

0 Kudos

In REGUP it's copied text (from BSEG-SGTXT ) that begins with '*' .... my problem is I need all of then  that begin or not with '*'.

Thanks

0 Kudos

You can solve the issue creatin an enhancement point in the INCLUDE F110SFP0_POSTEN_BETRAEGE located in SAPF110S program.

We (the team) tried using the BTEs 1030, 1120, 1830 and other without result.

The enhancement solved the problem!

Regards,