Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Execution error in Custom transaction .

former_member196299
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I have cretaed a custom transaction which uses a selection screen for inputs and it calls a custom screen for the output data display . I have used the custom screen for output because , this transaction needs to display multiple ALV grids.

This program runs fine when it is executed through SE38 transaction , but it doesnt execute when it is run as a transaction .

The transaction basically doesn't call the output screen . Can anyone suggest me how do I resolve this issue ?

Regards,

Ranjita

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assign the Selection-screen number (example 9000, 1100....etc) while creating the Transaction.

In the Attributes of "Transaction", mention the Screen number of your Selection-Screen number.

Regards,

Sowmya

0 Kudos

Thanks for the response , but as I mentioned , the transaction is created with the selection scren and hence the transacation automatically picks 1000 as the screen number .

Regards,

Ranjita

0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope i understand your requirement. Make the program as type 'M' (module pool) and then while you are creating the transaction in SE93 use first radio button.

Regards,

Nagaraj

0 Kudos

When you create a transaction code you need to create the right type of transaction.

Your Tcode must be in your case a report transaction not a dialog transaction.

Check this first

Sincerely yours

Christophe Blineau

0 Kudos

Hi Christ,

I have created with the report type of transaction .

Regards,

Ranjita

0 Kudos

HI Ranjita,

Do you want to call directly the output screen?

Filippo