Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error status in LSMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day gurus

I tested LSMW by using WorkCenters(CR01). After I ran the Batch Input Session the session status displayed an error. When I checked the analysis of the session, the Trans CR01 had a status of INCORRECT. What did I do wrong?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188594
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through your LSMW step configurations and ensure everything is correct especially the maintain source structures, maintain source fields, maintain field mapping and conversion rules, read data, convert data, and display converted data steps. Also, you have not mentioned actual error in the log created. So, check with your configuration steps and process again.

Reward points if useful.

Best Regards,

Sekhar

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run your LSMW batch in the foreground. This will should you exactly where you have a problem. Sometimes between systems the parameters are set up slightly differnlty so that what will run happily in the background in one system won't in another and you have to run it the the foreground. It's just the way it is.

Regards

J

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) check syntax in the conversion program.

2) check display read data.

3) check display converted data.

former_member188594
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through your LSMW step configurations and ensure everything is correct especially the maintain source structures, maintain source fields, maintain field mapping and conversion rules, read data, convert data, and display converted data steps. Also, you have not mentioned actual error in the log created. So, check with your configuration steps and process again.

Reward points if useful.

Best Regards,

Sekhar

0 Kudos

In the last step(run batch), click "Log" button

Then Click "Log with sessions" tab

There should show some lines of records, double the error record, you should know the detailed error message.

It might be a configuration data error, or so.

Thanks

Koffer