Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in standard program RFBIBL00 - BBSEG-PRODPER 000000

former_member480606
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi alls,

I'm tring to execute the standard program RFBIBL00 with a file prepared by a my Z program but it stopped with the following message:

"....

BBSEG-SEND /

BBSEG-PRODPER 000000

Editing was terminated. "

I tried to execute the same thing with a file prepared by the standard program RFBIBLT0 but tye systems stopped with the same error.

I found the SAP note 1171612 and I applied it because I'm working on SAPKH6008 patches but the same error occured.

In order to solve my problem (I only have to execute the standard Batch Input!! and in this step I'm only verifying the file) What do I have to do?

thanks

Gino

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We get this error if the file format is wrong. The data depends on version too!!

Are you doing Batch input by using ZBSEG?

If yes, prepare file as per ZBSEG in ur system like below example.

If suppose ZBSEG has structure like below.

STYPE STYPE_BI CHAR 1

TBNAM TABNAME CHAR 30

NEWBS NEWBS CHAR 2

File should be like below.

1ZBSEG(25 spaces as it has to be 30 total)40

IF any field is blank, u should take special char / with same length which is in structure.

Above fields, wrbtr, prctr and newko are mandatory.

Then it should work.

check the test file format thoroughly

Regards,

Subbu

former_member480606
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Subbu

I solved my problem: I had to modify the field JVA_PROD_MONTH in accordin to SAP note 929706

Gino

0 Kudos

New notes worked well for me

Edited by: Thiru Reddy on Aug 21, 2008 9:09 PM

0 Kudos

As I already wrote you are on the right street: you have to roll back the note 1171612 ( that is inside Support Package - SAPKH60014 ) and only following the note 929706 you'll solve the problem.

Gino