Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error executing CO_SF_CAUFVD_GET

former_member227141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm getting the following error executing the function module, I need to get the information from structure CAUFVD.

Any idea ?

Error: intern: Prg-error in LCOSFU21 reading AFPO

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member227141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks all, it seems that function doesn't work, I tried PM_ORDER_DATA_READ instead and solved my problem.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

One idea. Hit the question mark in the bottom right corner of your pop up to get more information about this error - detailed description error message number etc. At least you can share the results here if you don't feel any more enlightened after reading the long text.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Karina
Seems there are no relative order item in AFPO or VSAFPO_CN DBtable, maybe you can change other order to call this function.

regards,

Archer

0 Kudos

Hi Dengyong, you're right, the function it doesn't work for that kind of orders, I tried with others and it worked fine, I found another one that solves my problem, thank you!

karun_prabhu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Karina.

The FM that you had mentioned is not released.

Instead you can use BAPI_PRODORD_GET_DETAIL.

Regards.

former_member227141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks all, it seems that function doesn't work, I tried PM_ORDER_DATA_READ instead and solved my problem.

0 Kudos

Karina,

The FM PM_ORDER_DATA_READ is also not released.

Though it may solve your problem, it is not the best way when you have BAPI for that.    

Regards.

0 Kudos

Thanks, but that BAPI is only suitable for production orders, right?

I need one method for maintenance orders, with this one I get the message error: Order X has the wrong order category for this BAPI.

Thanks in advance for your guidance, I had not noticed that the function module PM_ORDER_DATA_READ was not released yet.

0 Kudos

Yes, the BAPI I had mentioned is only for production orders.

For maintenance orders, try BAPI_ALM_ORDER_GET_DETAIL.