Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error accured when running prg RFFOAVIS_FPAYM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using program RFFOAVIS_FPAYM to send ACH payment

notifications to all the employees.When one perticular user tries to run this program to send email notification its giving an error : 387 "Advice note for pymt &2000197292& will be printed; dispatch via e-mail not poss." When i check in the program error occuring when sender information is blank. I am unable to find what sender information we need pass. User is having authorization to run this prg and valid emailid is added

to his user profile.Still its giving error.

other user can run this program successfully, can send eamil notifications.Problem is with 2 user's What could be cause ?please help me to resolve this.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check transaction SU01. See if the user has an EMAIL address defined on the ADDRESS tab. This is just a guess!

0 Kudos

In User's profile email id is already added. Still user getting error when he is running the program. is there any way to resolve this.

0 Kudos

I am not familiar with HR. In FI, the vendors have to list the type of payment they can receieve (checks, wires, etc). Is it the same in HR? I was thinking the employee may not be set up for this specific PAYMENT METHOD.