Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement Section within a BOR method

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created an enhancement section within a BOR method. Now I want to create an implementation for the enhancement spot of this section. How can I create an enhancement implementation for an enhancement spot which is defined in a BOR method?

Thanks & regards,

Frank

7 REPLIES 7

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Need some more information on this. Where you created enhancement point in bapi or program.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

I have created the enhancement section within the program.

Regards,

Frank

0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

[Create Enhancement Point|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=77988719]

Check this link and if there is any issue please post.

Regards,

Madhu

0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

is it working.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

thanks for the information but does not solve my problem since I want to use an enhancement section within a BOR method and not calling a BAdI.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Frank

0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Then did you created implementation in that enhancement point. Is there issue in creating that.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the issue is that the BOR program editor is an old-fashioned editor that doesn't contain the "enhancement spiral" button.

So, the only way to do it is to create the enhancement section outside the BOR program (call this external program using a PERFORM anysubroutine IN PROGRAM externalprogram), and implement it there.

Sandra