Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable/enhance ZFONT to print the € symbol

former_member212002
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In Smartforms print preview / print, In a particular font(ZARIAL) created with SE73 whenever an € is printed the symbol is converted to #.
I found this issue is not presnet for all fonts, rather the € symbol works fine with font SAP HELVE.

Could you please help me to know if there are any possible ways,
  - to enable the system print € symbol with the font(ZARIAL) created with SE73?
  - Enhance font ZARIAL on the lines of SAP HELVE to print € symbol

Any kind of help or lead will really be appreciated.

Thanks
Abhinab.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I too had experienced similar weird behaviour while trying to output 'Tick' Symbol using Arial Font. My workaround was that i pasted the symbol as it is from Character Map Application using Wingdings font in the form and it worked well.

Thanks,

Ankit.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Ankit, but I have already tried all those opition including windows CHARMAP.

Chhers!

Abhinab

surajarafath
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mishra,

You can use <156> this symbol (in script editor not in ms word) to represent the euro sign symbol, If it is not appearing in the print preview try printing out the form then it will appear.

there is other symbols too <729> for check box like that. have you tried this and still not working??

0 Kudos

I have already tried all these options of including symbol values <156>  in text. But I still have the same issue.

Cheers!

Abhinab

0 Kudos

Abhinab,

It might be font compatibility with printer device type. Have you tried printing to other printers to check the issue.

Regards,
Varun

arindam_m
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the fonts that is uploaded to see if it supports the Euro symbol. If not upload your own Fonts. Also check if the printer supports that Euro symbol.

Cheers,

Arindam

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please, see SAP Note 99422 - Using the Euro character

Regards

Eduardo