Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notification for shortdumps in the productive CRM system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

is it with standard possible to get an email notification if a shortdump occurs in the productive system?

Or has anybody realized such a requirement with own coding?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Manfred

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

maciej_domagaa
Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure about CRM but I guess this must be the same as in R/3: tcode RZ20 offers lots of various monitors (CCMS monitors). It is possible to configure the monitors that you need in a way that an e-mail is sent automatically when some specific circumstances occur (when the monitor triggers an alert). This is performed by autoreaction methods.

I can see a monitor called "Shortdumps" among lots of pthers in RZ20 (under SID\Application server ... \R3Abap) - so maybe that would be what you need.

regards

1 REPLY 1

maciej_domagaa
Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure about CRM but I guess this must be the same as in R/3: tcode RZ20 offers lots of various monitors (CCMS monitors). It is possible to configure the monitors that you need in a way that an e-mail is sent automatically when some specific circumstances occur (when the monitor triggers an alert). This is performed by autoreaction methods.

I can see a monitor called "Shortdumps" among lots of pthers in RZ20 (under SID\Application server ... \R3Abap) - so maybe that would be what you need.

regards