Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI Cinfiguration!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I had created ports, partner profiles, process codes in development box. Should I have to create them in test and production systems too. Are they not transpotable? If yes, how can I do that? Generally how that EDI config is done in different environments in a project?

And one more thing, should this EDI config be carried out in gold client?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Edited by: Lavanya Boora on May 20, 2008 5:16 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Logical systems will be generally created by the basis people when they setup clients in SAP.

For example when they setup DEV client 900 they will create a logical system in SM59 with name DEVCLNT900. Same with other systems too.

And coming to file ports creations and partner profiles configuration, they should be done in each system and they are cross-client.

Thanks,

Naren

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Logical systems will be generally created by the basis people when they setup clients in SAP.

For example when they setup DEV client 900 they will create a logical system in SM59 with name DEVCLNT900. Same with other systems too.

And coming to file ports creations and partner profiles configuration, they should be done in each system and they are cross-client.

Thanks,

Naren