Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC Upgrade impact on BDC's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My question is regarding transaction level changes resulting dfrom ECC upgrade.

We are upgrading ECC 4.7 to ECC6.0. There are certain BDC's already working in 4.7 and I need know the transction level changes so as to see impact on BDC pragrams.

I have already tried using SPAU and SPDD for modifications.

Is this kind of information maintained on help or service-marketplace portals? I checked but could not get the information.

Thanks and Regds,

Gaurav

4 REPLIES 4

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This table gives you changes in transactions during upgrade.

PRGN_CORR2

Use this for bdc impact in upgrade.

[Upgrade impact on BDC|https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=23413265&messageID=3168199]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautham,

The table u suggested gives details on trasnaction names.

Also the link you have given is about the various issues related to BDC in upgradation process.

My question is different as to find out the changed at transaction level like ...field changes.... mandatory.....sequesce of fields....

is this kind of incormation maintained in any help or service marketplace folders....

I have already tried SPAU and SPDD but don't want to do that for number of transactions.

Regds,

Gaurav

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may get this kind of information at services market place.

Check whether this may help you.

[Transaction changes during upgrade|https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=23414113&messageID=5388723]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Best thing in this case is first find out transaction codes for which BDC programs are created and then do recording again for these transactions using t code SHDB and then ask programmer to check in BDC program if screen number or field name or tabs something is changed then programmer will have to correct it.

Regards,

Pranaya