Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Recruit ALE change pointer IDOC status green but no data in receiv client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

After initial ALE transfer of master data and then using the change pointers procedure for any new positions per org. units or changes the differences do not show in the receiving side yet the IDOCS have completed status and show posted. Set change pointers for message type HRMD_ABA in sending system. Set PFAL transaction code for Update mode for one organization unit for a changed position and a new position two paths O-O-S-P and O_O_S_C. Business partners set to send immediately. IDOCS have green status (03/53) sending and receiving and show position per org. unit in the segments. But when searching in Org. Management HRP1001, the position change and new position are not there for existing Org. Unit.

R/3 to E-recruiting separate boxes both non XI

Please advise,

Cindy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi cindy,

you usually do not work with evaluation paths for e-recruiting ale. You define filters in the distribution model for the objects, infotypes and relations needed.

For the evaluation of the change pointers you use RBDMIDOC which you should plan once a day for the message type.

From my experience you should not directly import the idocs in the e-recruiting system but do this by background program. When you do so be sure you have deactivated parallel import of IDOCs as it can lead to missing object relations due to the split of changes into several IDOCs. But if you had thgis problem there should be Yellow IDOCs with messages that relations could not be set up due to missing objects.

Best Regards

Roman Weise

2 REPLIES 2

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi cindy,

you usually do not work with evaluation paths for e-recruiting ale. You define filters in the distribution model for the objects, infotypes and relations needed.

For the evaluation of the change pointers you use RBDMIDOC which you should plan once a day for the message type.

From my experience you should not directly import the idocs in the e-recruiting system but do this by background program. When you do so be sure you have deactivated parallel import of IDOCs as it can lead to missing object relations due to the split of changes into several IDOCs. But if you had thgis problem there should be Yellow IDOCs with messages that relations could not be set up due to missing objects.

Best Regards

Roman Weise

Former Member
0 Kudos

I attended the HR2008 conference and received good contacts of those knowledgeable in the ALE part of E-Recruiting. My answer to this question was from one of the contacts at the conference, but had I know the entire process of ALE, the mentioning of program RBDMIDOC would have made better sense. This was my problem, I was trying to use RHALEINI with update mode, it did not work. Using RBDMIDOC and message type HRMD_ABA worked for change pointer, after the inital load. Thank you for your help and reply to this question.

Cindy