Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Mail body distorted in the actual mail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am sending an E-Mail, for which i am filling an internal table which is having only one column of CHAR 255 length. This is passed to the Function Module: 'SO_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1' to the parameter CONTENTS_TXT.

When the E-Mail is received the body of the internal table is distorted. i.e., one line in the internal table is getting split into 2-3 lines.

For EX: a line in internal table: Document Number : 123456789

is being split in the mail into

Document Number :

Could anyone please explain me the reason and a possible solution for this.

Thanks in advance for your esteemed replies.

Regards,

Goutham.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello ,

Actually i m also facing same problem ...

Please guide ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rachana,

The problem with this was that, there was some configuration problem with the transaction SCOT.

When the mail was sent to my client's ID: the E-Mail body looked perfect, but when it was sent to my Company's ID it was distorted.

Please check, this could be the problem and let me know if you face further issues.

Thanks & Regards,

Goutham.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii,

My problem is little different. I have smartform in which i have a table in which values get field. My problem is in print preview my smartform appears to be ok. But when mail is send the table format gets distorted like anything. I m just unable to figure out what this problem can be. Also if mail is send on Yahoo account format is OK. But Its problematic on Rediff , Gmail , hotmail .

Please suggest in this issue i m totally stuck